Office of Student Employment
The online application will be posted to our website on March 18. Summer jobs will also be posted as well. Please keep in mind, that in order to be considered for summer work-study, you must have completed a FAFSA for 2018-2019 and 2019-2020.
Note: International Student Work-Study is not offered in the summer.
The Work-Study Award Increase application is now available.
Students in the School of Social Policy and Practice are not eligible to apply for an increase.
To Access W-2s for tax years 2015 and later:
- Click on “My Tax Info” in the “My Pay” section at U@Penn .
- Log in using your Pennkey and Password.
- Enter your birthdate (mm/dd/yyyy) and the last four digits of your SSN. Then click “Continue”.
- Click “Continue” on the next screen.
- Click on the link that says “Click here for W-2 information for tax years 2015 and later” This will take you to the ADP site. On the ADP website, the first page will be the Dashboard.
- On upper left hand corner and click “Pay”
- In the “Tax Statements” box, from the drop down box select the year of the Tax Statement you want to view. Note that only statements for the current and prior two tax years are available to view. To obtain a copy of your W-2 for tax years 2014 and earlier that are not available on the ADP website, contact the Tax Department at (215) 898-6291 or submit a Help Desk inquiry.
- Click on “Download Statement” to download the W-2.
- When you have completed your download, remember to log off and to close all browser windows.